RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HP Microserver N54L lots of toys

LoneWolf

Note:  I'm posting this slightly early, but it should be available in a week.  Selling because I bought a Gen8, but it's a great box.  I need to recoup some of the costs of my Gen8 build.

Here's the technical details:
The HP Microserver N54L (of course)
8GB DDR3 RAM (2x 4GB)
HP Remote Access Card (lights-out management, remote control your server)
HP SmartArray P410 hardware RAID controller with 1GB flash-backed write cache
ICYDOCK ToughArmor MB994IPO-3SB (converts the 5.25" bay to two 2.5" bays and a slim-optical bay)
TSST LS-633 slim optical DVDRW drive (in the slim ODD Bay)
2x Western Digital Velociraptor 80GB drives in RAID-0 in the two 2.5" bays, (late model, latest firmware)
The 3Ware SFF-8087 MiniSAS<->SATA cable for connecting the dock with the P410 controller
Original box, power cord, and disc/manuals included

This is originally $800 worth of hardware, in a nice, neat package; it's in perfect shape and runs beautifully.
I'm going to let it go for $450 plus exact shipping to your location.  I think you'll find that's a steal.
I may be able to provide a 1TB drive in the 3.5" Bay 1 for additional cost if you are interested, it would be a Seagate 7200.12 and should have some warranty left.  Let me know if you wand the drive too, we'll talk about it.

I haven't sold anything online in awhile, but here's my HeatWare (48-0-0)
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=34243

I can take PayPal or prepaid USPS money order.  Once I have your address, I can compute the actuall shipping, which
would be via UPS or FedEx Ground, insured, with tracking number provided.

Here is a picture of this unit in my gallery.  Note: The external drive pictured is not included.

htgallery_4021_46_83205.jpg

Edited by LoneWolf

• 1 month later...

Throwing in a Samsung (original, not Seagate-relabeled) EcoGreen HD204UI 2TB disk in one of the bays.  Price remains unchanged at $450 plus actual shipping, only within the US.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...