RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Helping A Friend Who Got His Hotmail Account Hacked

PCEddie

I had a friend reach out to me this past week for help. He had his laptop stolen which had all of his data on it. He had no backup. He is in the process of looking for a job in NC but his resume is on his hotmail account. Whoever stole his laptop changed his Hotmail password. When he tried to change his password he is prompted to answer his security questions. He does not remember the answers to his security questions. I know this does not look good for him and already informed him of the situation. I have done some searching for a phone number to contact Hotmail (or Outlook.com) but no such luck.

Is there a secret or hidden phone number to Hotmail or Outlook.com which my friend can call to report his account has hacked and see about changing his password? 

I am in the process of setting up a new laptop (Acer Aspire E1-470P-6659). I have purchased a external hard drive, external hard drive case, and laptop backpack to replace the laptop that was stolen. The reason for the kindness is he use to be my little brother (from Big Brothers/Big Sisters). He is not so little any more as he is taller than me but we keep in contact. 

Thanks for any help.