RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Backup Restore

Dimitri

So both copies of the backups are missing?  By that I mean, the client backups prior to the 27 Oct date are missing from the "regular" drive and the external?

The client backups are available on the "regular" drive from today back April 01 2013.

The Client backups are also available on the External drive from Today until Oct 27 2013 But NOT available from Oct 28 2013 Going Backwards.

Also the OS system for the server and the Server folders are Not available Oct 28 Backwards.

Yes The client backups are OK because they are stored on the "Regular Drive D with the server folders ". And that drive D is backup on the External drive Along with The OS on Drive C.

The problem is always being the External Dive for accessing the backups prior to Oct 27 2013. The files are there on the drive but the server is Not reading properly the " Disk directory or the file index or what else " I am fully convinced of that because when I check to see what is backed up on daily basis on the external drive is 4-5 GB every day which amounts to less than 100 GB from Oct 27 2013 to today. My data is almost 1500 GB and the external drive is 2B.