RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

CES 2014

Dave

Hey Guys,

Jim and I talked about CES briefly last night and we are trying to come up with a plan on how to cover it.  I shared a plan with Jim that I think we can pull off if we have some helpers. So I have questions for you:

Are you going to CES?  Do you want to help?

Would you be willing to help during the day while I'm in Vegas?

I'm trying to talk John W. from SurfaceGeeks to go since he has press credentials.  Speaking of, invites for parties are going out as of today!  If you have press creds we really need to chat.

Lets talk!  Post here if you have ideas or want to join in.  I'm always open to ideas on how to increase traffic.

Dave

I have my press credentials and hope to go -- specifically to help anyway you need -- but I will not know for sure till after Thanksgiving.

Ok John, let me know how it is looking so I can get you into some of the private events.  (psssst.....it's what we really go for)

Glad you are coming Kevin.  I enjoyed walking the halls with you last time.  

Somebody tell Jim that we are headed to Vegas and he had better warm up his chair!!!

• 1 month later...

Updating this thread.  If you have any questions for me for CES please leave them here.  I just got a great question via PM about Ceton, Silicon Dust, and Media Center.  I'm on it!

What do you want to see at CES?

Also, if you are going to be in Vegas that week let me know.  Meetup Vegas!

• 5 weeks later...