Dave

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro Lifetime - 1 PC - $14.95

15 posts in this topic

Not that I am any testimonial, but its what I use.

I've been running it in addition to Defender/SE that came with Win8ProWMC on my laptop since last Spring to provide protection "in-depth" and it has performed well for me that way.  Two weeks ago I did the Win8.1ProWMC upgrade from the store and I haven't noticed any problems with Malwarebytes and Defender/SE.

I'm thinking this might be a good time to get another copy or two.

Thank you for the heads up.  I use this software all the time for my clients and always tell them to buy it.  for personal use its a great price.  I just picked up 2 copies for my self.  

I use this on my WHS 2011 box.  Works great.  My pick up a few for the desktop

In for 2 -- Promo Code is still good till midnight tonight 10/31

Wish promo code worked with the download?

Let me ask a good question here.  How do you know it works great?  I'm not trying to be difficult, but I had a customer that opened up an email and clicked on the link.  Bang!  They were infected with Windows Security Pro.  I tried the link on a machine in the shop with Malwarebytes and I also became infected.  Of course it was a test machine and I just rolled it back. 

That is a good point.

My experience is Malwarebytes has done a great job of removing things once they have been infected. I have the pro version and run weekly scans. To block incoming malware you need something built into your firewall like the subscription services on Zyxel-SonicWall-Fortinet or a product like Untangle and Sophos UTM.