RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 90, What did you think?

Dave

Dave, John, and Chris are back on show 90. I have been out on vacation and it was nice to be back although the show was a short one. Possibly due to not having Jim this week. Chris has a huge announcement about an Icy Dock competition that you will want to hear. Let me know what you think about show 90!

I like the longer ones better, but this one turned out to be the perfect length. I listen to the podcast on my Ipod Touch while in the car either driving to or from work. Podcast 90 got me from the house and to within less than a mile of the office.

When I listened to this episode on my Motorola Droid using Google Listen it ended prematurely at the 30:31 mark. I listened to the balance of the show on your website. I'm not certain what caused that but you may want to check things on your end. I subscribe to the following address:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/hsspodcast

Great show guys. Kind of like the longer one better as well so don't get too comfortable with these 30 minute ones. Your fans await...

Great show again guys, but as others have already said, I enjoy the longer casts as well.

I can't wait for the new forums. I have been dreaming of it for months now. Will be a huge improvement.

Dave, if you seriously want an ipad with 3G, let me know as I may be willing to buy yours if I decide to get one. I prefer to not buy applie, but with the slates future unknown at this time I may just have to buy one.

No-control - That's kinda funny huh. Never even thought about it until you pointed it out.

ITTOG

I do want the 3G but a friend of mine keeps telling me to wait for the iPhone and I'll be happy with it's 3G. My two week return period is over so no taking it back and swapping.
You gonna get one??? Give me a shout over e-mail or PM's.

Guest no-control

I bought one as well I played with it for about a month, then it went back. I personally didn't have a great use for it. Although I will admit using Wyse Pocketcloud to thin client into my server was pretty nerdtastic.

With a string of longer shows lately I was also cought off guard a bit by the brevity, but hey sometime you need a short show to make you appreciate the longer ones.