RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Need DLink DGL-1024 rack mount brackets

cskenney

I think there are a few people in the forums that are using the DGL-1024 switch in their LAN.  I am wondering if anyone has the rack mount brackets they would be willing to sell to me at a reasonable price.  I just bought a 20U rack to mount my firewall, switch, etc. and I just realized that I can't find the brackets to mount the switch.  They may be buried in one of the boxes from moving but I think I have found everything.

Any brackets out there?

I think there are a few people in the forums that are using the DGL-1024 switch in their LAN.  I am wondering if anyone has the rack mount brackets they would be willing to sell to me at a reasonable price.  I just bought a 20U rack to mount my firewall, switch, etc. and I just realized that I can't find the brackets to mount the switch.  They may be buried in one of the boxes from moving but I think I have found everything.

Any brackets out there?

cskenney,

That is a great switch. I thought I mite of had some extra brackets laying around but I cant seem to find them now so I did a little research for you. Have a look at these from Trendnet

http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Mount-TEG-S16Dg-TEG-S24Dg-ETH-11MK/dp/B004HIN800/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1381661541&sr=1-2&keywords=rackmount+kit

They look like they should fit and if not then have a look at this page for a different one

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=rackmount+kit&tag=googhydr-20&index=electronics&hvadid=26602121245&hvpos=1o3&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=56433098757442702&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvdev=c&ref=pd_sl_1b0f8b9nfg_b

Any brackets out there?

Chris:

Found em.  PM me your mailing address.

For anyone in a similar situation, and who is a bit handy, it's pretty easy to make rack-mount brackets. A quick visit to Home Depot or Lowes, about 30 minutes of fabrication, and you're good to go.