RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Built-In Multi-Touchpad and Unifying Receiver $19.99

schoondoggy

I always have 1 question re: wireless keyboards: does it allow for boot time access to the BIOS? IOW, does the wireless keyboard work even though the OS is not yet loaded?

I always have 1 question re: wireless keyboards: does it allow for boot time access to the BIOS? IOW, does the wireless keyboard work even though the OS is not yet loaded?

ikon I have had mixed results with the keyboard of topic but I can tell you for sure the my Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 I am always able to get into the bios with it. I think it has more to do with the bios supporting it more then the keyboard it self so I guess your mileage will vary but that's y I keep a regular wired keyboard/mouse around

Edited by Mr Fixit

Could be. What I do know for sure is I had a Microsoft Bluetooth Mobile Keyboard 6000 that would not allow access to the BIOS, so I changed it out for a Microsoft Arc Keyboard and I've had no issues since.

Glad you got it worked out. Sometimes there no rym or reason y something work and other things don't but we as tech guys just get it done.