RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Going to be a LOT of upset people in Wisconsin tonight

FiLiNuX

I am not a HUGE sports fan but I do greatly enjoy watching Ohio State Football games.  

Tonight @ 8:00 Ohio State has a light work out  / easy practice planned they are going to televise.  WAIT!  I guess they are calling it a game after all to be nice to the Wisconsin Badgers who will be visiting.  :)

I know there are a few great posters on here from WI and I was wondering if any of them were going to watch or have interest in the above mentioned event.  

GO BUCKS!!

As we say in the South, " I don't have a dog in that fight".

However, my wife's stepdad is a OSU graduate, the kind that

carries a buckeye in his pocket at all times. I know he'll be watching.

"but it is the BigTen and you never know!"

Thats the truth!! 

I know that Michigan & OSU is supposed to be one the biggest rivals in all sports but the WI & OSU games are always great!!

Big Ten?  Is that the conference with 11 teams or is it the Big 12 with 10 teams?

Roll Tide...see you in Pasadena.  There will be at least one SEC Team there.

I just moved to Madison (middleton actually) so I have to support the local team!

My wife is a huge Univ of Mich fan though!

My Wife was born in Columbus and Bleeds Scarlet and Gray!!

I'm the Football Widow in my house. ;-)

Shes already got her "Bad Call" foam bricks lined up to throw at the TV.

She always stresses the Wisconsin matchup , cause they always play the Bucks hard.

Should be a good game. 

Go Bucks!!

They were almost in it,  come on Badgers!!! They definitely played better than I expected. They have been struggling with the last few minutes of their close games.

It turned out to be a GREAT game!!   I greatly dislike games that are blow outs or no contests and this game was everything but that.  Everyone was saying the Buckeyes are only undefeated because of who they have played so far this season.  I don't think people should be saying that now as WI played HARD and is a GREAT TEAM!   

VinylFreak,  

I know what you mean about bleeding Scarlet & Gray!!  People in Ohio , and ESPECIALLY around Columbus are FANATICS about the Buckeyes.  I like watching OSU football but if you even mention something negative about the team around here people act like you just slapped their kids!!