RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Meetup 2013 Conversation Thread

Dave

Hey Guys,

I thought I would start a thread for everyone that is attending Meetup 2013 to post a status, photos, etc.  A lot of us will be uploading camera rolls and some of that is already started.  If anyone has questions for the meetup this would be a great place to put them.  We will keep an eye on the thread this weekend and keep you up to date!

So, who is here already?

Friday morning 10AM

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave

• vinylfreak

• geek-accountant

• Joe_Miner

Couple of news items.  PCEddie has been doing some recon work at the hotel and I got an e-mail from the event planner last night.  It seems the wedding party will be "partying" until 11PM.  Argh. I wish I had rented the room for Friday as well.  My apologies.

So, I've asked if we can use the breakfast nook as a holding area and we'll see what happens.  I'll probably want to get started loading up goodie bags either there or in a room or two.  Otherwise, the HSS HQ loading crew can hang with me for a while and lets plan to be at the hotel between 5 and 6.  We can all go grab something to eat and go from there.

OK......I don't want to go back home!

The hotels internet access is faster than what I have back home!

Pretty Sad really.......  B)

WP_20130920_003_zps15ae0652.jpg

Hanging out at O'Hare airport waiting for a connecting flight to Indie.

OK......I don't want to go back home!The hotels internet access is faster than what I have back home!Pretty Sad really....... B)WP_20130920_003_zps15ae0652.jpg
Aw.... That's so sad. :rolleyes:Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Couple of news items. PCEddie has been doing some recon work at the hotel and I got an e-mail from the event planner last night. It seems the wedding party will be "partying" until 11PM. Argh. I wish I had rented the room for Friday as well. My apologies.So, I've asked if we can use the breakfast nook as a holding area and we'll see what happens. I'll probably want to get started loading up goodie bags either there or in a room or two. Otherwise, the HSS HQ loading crew can hang with me for a while and lets plan to be at the hotel between 5 and 6. We can all go grab something to eat and go from there.
I'm available for early morning duty, if that helps. Or any other time. Just give me a time. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Couple of news items.  PCEddie has been doing some recon work at the hotel and I got an e-mail from the event planner last night.  It seems the wedding party will be "partying" until 11PM.  Argh. I wish I had rented the room for Friday as well.  My apologies.

So, I've asked if we can use the breakfast nook as a holding area and we'll see what happens.  I'll probably want to get started loading up goodie bags either there or in a room or two.  Otherwise, the HSS HQ loading crew can hang with me for a while and lets plan to be at the hotel between 5 and 6.  We can all go grab something to eat and go from there.

I'm in Noblesville right now at my sister's place.... do you want me to swing by so I can put some stuff in the goodie bags? If not I can bring them early tomorrow morning. Thanks!

Edited by Mark Terborg