RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

2013 Homeserver Show / Average Guy / Surface Geeks Meetup , Camera Roll

vinylfreak

Hi guys!

I am going to try to post some Live pictures from the Meetup on Saturday here on this post. For right now , I have just got a few shots loaded from the past 2 meetups. This is just sort of my test run , to see if this is going to work. So check back from time to time , hopefully photos should update.

Enjoy! 

Hey Guys I had to switch my Camera roll back to Private. So I will refer you to Daves link for all the Meetup Pictures. Check it out , there are some Great Shots there!!!

Edited by vinylfreak
HTML Enabled

Ok this isn't quite working out the way  I wanted it to. The embed code is just showing a link. I will have to play with it later...off to work!

Nice job on the pictures!  Thanks for volunteering to take some snaps from this up and coming weekend for those of us who cannot make it.  I'll be checking in of course.  (Make sure some of them smile, yeah?)

Fail.....

Chris how do I go about embedding this code?

I thought I just copied and paste .

Nice job on the pictures!  Thanks for volunteering to take some snaps from this up and coming weekend for those of us who cannot make it.  I'll be checking in of course.  (Make sure some of them smile, yeah?)

No problem Jay, hopefully I can get this thing figured out so it displays correctly. =)

Ok, let me try again! Somehow it starting forwarding to SkyDrive automagically.  That was odd.

Use the full post editor, "More Reply Options," Enable HTML.

Here are the photos from last year that I gathered up from several folks.

Ok, let me try again! Somehow it starting forwarding to SkyDrive automagically.  That was odd.

Use the full post editor, "More Reply Options," Enable HTML.

Here are the photos from last year that I gathered up from several folks.

Thanks Dave!

I will try to fix my original post later today.