RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
jsox

WD Red 3T $120 - Microcenter St Louis and Houston only - ends 9/8

jsox

Microcenter "Hard Drive Deal Alert" for Brentwood (MO) and Houston (TX) stores only. Great prices on 3.5" internal and external HDD. Went down to buy a 3 TB Toshiba for $90 but they were sold out so I picked up a WD Red 3TB for $120.

Jsox is that a deal that's only available in person?  I checked their web site and the 2TB are $120 and the 3TB are still $140.  I'm just a couple miles from that Brentwood store so I would go get a couple if that price is still good.

jsox

Price is still good if they have them in stock. In store purchases only. Limited to stock on hand.

The salesman I talked to said they sold out of all the 3TB Toshibas for $90 in a few hours on Friday, but I couldn't get over there until Saturday.

The offer came in their "enews update" (email). (sample info below) I took a printout of the email with me but the drive rang up at $119.99 directly when I checked out, no problem.

WD Network Red 3TB IntelliPower SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive $119.99 REG. $169.99; 851915
WD Network Red 1TB IntelliPower SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive $64.99 REG. $89.99; 851907

Seagate Desktop 4TB 5900RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive  $149.99 REG. $189.99; 343939