RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Podcast 89, what do you think ?

diehard

Hi,
This week Dave is off, so we didn't do our usual routine. I had the chance to interview one of you guys, ImTheTypeOfGuy. we discussed his WHS setup, media stuff and primarily Time Traveler.

This was an informal meetup. Let me know what you think, if you like it, I'll do more informal interviews with forum members and add them as Xtra's podcasts. You would get more Home Server Show goodness.

Thanks ITTOG.
What do you think ?

John.

I haven't listened to it yet but I am sure it is a hit. Maybe the best podcast ever.

Good one ITTOG, now you can listen to your own voice. Thanks again for the interview.

Great show. Good to hear one of us mere mortals and how they use WHS. Nice job ITTOG.

Good one ITTOG, now you can listen to your own voice. Thanks again for the interview.

Hearing my own voice wasn't a pleasant experience. There goes my radio career.

Well Gentlemen,

This was a great show. I'm always impressed by the new ways of doing things at this site. It truly is a great community. And the discussion was truly appreciated...because most of us are in the exact same boat. We have a bunch of machines and spend a bunch of time trying to get it all working perfectly.

I agree, with many of the comments and it was fun...made me smile a few times...

Great show. Hey, ImTheTypeOfGuy... a star is born... honestly, this was good and please do it again. This was really good. Honestly.

I prefer the normal format. No criticism of the Guy. But is does present and opportunity for future releases.

ITTOG and John, you guys did a great job. If ITTOG has other areas of interests, don't hesitate to invite him back.

Thanks dvn. I decided to start a drinking game on this podcast. Every time I say right or exactly or John says eh, then bottoms up.