RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
mrmellypants

Gen8 MicroServer iLO4 & Remote Monitoring & License

kavejo

Thanks for the info @schoondoggy.

I will check with the seller if they ship it as digital content or if they can email me just the code.

The price seems great (24$), that's a pity the shipment cost is about 40$ for shippings to either UK or ITA.

Thanks,

Tommy

schoondoggy

Thanks for the info @schoondoggy.

I will check with the seller if they ship it as digital content or if they can email me just the code.

The price seems great (24$), that's a pity the shipment cost is about 40$ for shippings to either UK or ITA.

Thanks,

Tommy

Here is one that will email:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/F-S-NEW-RETAIL-512485-B21-ILO-ADV-PK-SGL-SVR-W-1YR-TS-U-/221595391106?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33981d5482

• Like 1

kavejo

I've got this license (paid 23$) and it does work on iLO 4 on the HP Micro Server.

Great suggestion @schoondoggy!

Tommy

Dvampoul

Just bought the same one you bought @schoondoggy (http://www.ebay.com/itm/512485-B21-512519-021-F-S-NEW-RETAIL-HP-ILO-ADVANCED-PK-SINGLE-SVR-/110897570685?ssPageName=ADME:B:BOC:US:1123).

The seller (parts4tech) has kindly agreed to send the code via email, so no shipment costs involved.

Thank you very much for your tips :-)

Tommy

Hi Kavejo

You contact seller with email or you order product and how exclude shipping cost?

I am interesting too to make same thing.

Please help.

kavejo

Hi Dvampoul,

I have contacted the seller via eBay and asked him if he could send me the key via email so to avoid shipping and customs fees.

As you can't buy via eBay without incurring in the shipping fees, he created a custom offer with just the cost of the iLO license and sent that to me.

At that point I've accepted the offer, made the payment and 10 minutes later I've got the key in my inbox (via eBay message).

I was a bit reluctant at the beginning as I rather prefer buying in Amazon than eBay but, I must say I've got a very slick experience and no issues at all with the seller I bought from.

One of the previous posts should contain the link to the seller's offer.

I had installed the key as soon as I got it, it worked just fine, no issues at all.

Regards,

Tommy

mnbf9rca

Thanks schoondoggy

Robertomcat

Hello good morning (in Spain hehe). He was interested in acquiring a license for the HP microserver G8. I've been reading this post, and I have seen that there are several sites where you can buy them. Which of these you you recommend me for this micro server? Thank you!