RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Free Nas 9.1.0 Is now available!

FiLiNuX

Free NAS 9.1.0 is now available for download!!  The folks that make Free NAS said it so much better then I could in their recent press release;

"The FreeNAS development team is delighted to announce the general release of FreeNAS 9.1.0. This release offers massive improvements to the usability, extensibility, stability, and performance of FreeNAS. Everything from the web user interface, plugin management system, base operating system, ZFS file system, and even the source control used to manage the project have been substantially improved. With FreeNAS 9.1.0, iXsystems sets a new level of excellence and power in open source storage solutions."

Anyone interested can find downloads & additional information @ http://www.freenas.org

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hay,

If anyone is thinking of going from 8.3.1 to 9.1.0, I'd suggest waiting for 9.1.1 to arrive, its only a week or so away and I've had that many problems with the new Jail system, I would suggest waiting.

But the new Jail system rocks and its well worth it, when the problems are fixed.

Thanks,

Edited by FlangeMonkey