RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Thank god this has been invented [Samsung Smart Camera]

Pancakes

Having to plug in a USB cable, or an SD card is so 90's.

Its just a shame it only syncs to Skydrive... I might have to try out skydrive at some point

JhwXIfw.jpg

If there is no WiFi at all then you can't upload them, and if there is WiFi that your server isn't on then it goes to Skydrive

So where do the pictures go? Does it have a memory card slot? From the OP it sounded like the camera has no onboard storage memory.

I am sure it has everything, it just also has the extra functionality to transfer data over wireless.  Nice camera & I found humor in the "Having to plug in a USB cable, or an SD card is so 90's." :)  Whats the resolution?  I have gotten so used to using my smart phone for a camera I haven't looked at actual camera's in a while.  While the cell is handy a nice camera is SOOOO much better for pictures when you know you will need it (parties, camping, vacations, etc).

Edited by FiLiNuX

Yeah it has USB and an SD card, but it automatically uploads them too. I too am used to taking pictures and then just having them instantly in dropbox 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Patriciatanner

Yeah it has USB and an SD card, but it automatically uploads them too. I too am used to taking pictures and then just having them instantly in dropbox 

I am agree with you that has any storage media where every uploaded pictures save.

Or you could just have the camera sync to your cell phone's hotspot. Battery life be damned.

They keep making "better" cameras on cell phones - why don't they just add cellular data via a sim card to a good DSLR?

Of course, the first time I see someone holding their 80-255 lens DSLR up to their ear to make a phone call I'm going to immediately think of "Get Smart"'s shoe phone.

Of course, the first time I see someone holding their 80-255 lens DSLR up to their ear to make a phone call I'm going to immediately think of "Get Smart"'s shoe phone.

What's your point? I don't see the problem :D

• Like 1