RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Do you record the after shows and are they downloadable?

KydDynoMyte

Well about 10:40 last night I remembered it was Wednesday and when I got to the live podcast you guys were in the middle of talking about the same tablet I think I am interested in. I thought that late it would be the after show, but it seemed like the show was still going on. So I thought I'll just watch on youtube tomorrow. Well the youtube of last night's show looks nothing like I saw last night, must of been the after show. What little I caught I think talked me out of the tablet but I think I got talked into that little asus touch screen netbook for $399. I would love to see what I missed.

You seemed to have entered when Dave was in the middle of "Surface Geeks", his other podcast which airs immediately following the HSS podcast.

• Like 1

Busy guy. That's it, thanks a lot. Well thanks for giving me the ability to find what I wanted, but I don't thank you for giving me another site/podcast/forum to have to lurk on.

I gotta thank you both!  Catch us over at SurfaceGeeks.net Kyd.  You'll want to see the review and youtube video of last night's show.  Audio is posted as well.  

Dave