RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Need a ride somewhere during the HSS Meetup?

jcollison

If you are coming to he meet up on Sep 21st and you are flying into Indy, I am helping out Dave by making sure everyone gets rides to and from the airport.  I also know there are guys who are driving into town at various times.  If you can let me know if

1.  You need a ride from and to the airport that weekend, arrival and departure times and where you are staying

2.  You can provide transportation to or from the airport that weekend as you are coming into or leaving town.  Days and times would be helpful.

Thanks for being willing to help

My plans are subject to change, but I am planning on flying in Friday morning and out Sunday noon. I will have a car and can shuttle people to and from the airport.

I will firm up times as I am able.

I will be driving to the meet up Friday from Charlotte, NC and driving back either Sunday or Monday (I have not made up my mind to stay a extra day). I have room for 3 people to drive to and back from the meet up. 

I don't need a ride, but I will be arriving at IND at 3:10 pm on Friday and can give somebody(s) rides if needed.  I'm leaving IND on Sunday on Sunday.  I will have a car since I'm staying at the Marriott and would be happy to give rides to anyone who needs it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am creating a master public spreadsheet that has arrival and departure times for anyone flying in.  It can only be viewed by this link:  http://sdrv.ms/1cnBY9K

If you are coming in via air, please give us your times and if you are planning on renting a car or not.  We can figure out ride this way.

• 5 weeks later...

Alex B. and I are flying in Friday afternoon!    :D 

Delta 1487 Arriving at 5:54 pm.   If that's too late for most rides, we'll rent a car or take cab to Hotel.  I put info in Spreadsheet.

If you signed up in the spreadsheet, can you go back and put your email address there as well.  I have no way to contact you.

My plans are subject to change, but I am planning on flying in Friday morning and out Sunday noon. I will have a car and can shuttle people to and from the airport.

I will firm up times as I am able.

Kevin, can you update the spreadsheet?  Link is above.

I'm Landing in Indy Friday at 7:30pm (sorry).  And leaving Sunday evening.  I have a room booked at the Holiday.

I could use a ride, but can get a car if I need to, but could use a ride if it's available.

I would also be be happy to share my room if anyone wants to split the cost (ill take the sofa) 

I updated the spreadsheet.

Edited by flyboyco