RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Office 2010 and Skydrive

awraynor

• 4 weeks later...

Tried this a dozen times and it does not work at leat with me. I am assuming it is my firewall that is blocking the request as I use NIS 2010. Did not want to drop my firewall as stated in the write so I will wait for MS to get it together and give us a quicker and easier access to skydrive. Thanks for the informaion, and I wish it would have worked.

• 1 month later...

This is kind of neat. I am currently reviewing Gladinet now though, and find it rather remarkable.

• 3 months later...

I also use Gladinet. After the first week, it worked fine. It turns out that the week I got it, Microsoft changed something which broke gladinet for a little bit, but they released a new version, and it works fine.

I was able to drag and drop a bunch of files that I needed to send to a friend who was 600 miles away. Worked nice.

<p>Tried this a dozen times and it does not work at leat with me. I am assuming it is my firewall that is blocking the request as I use NIS 2010. Did not want to drop my firewall as stated in the write so I will wait for MS to get it together and give us a quicker and easier access to skydrive. Thanks for the informaion, and I wish it would have worked.</p>

Don't know why your firewall would block it, it's just doing WebDAV over SSL.

Trying gladinet now as well. Tried the updated version and it's still a bit wonky.

Could stand an interface update as well.