RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Pancakes

Any Knife Enthusiasts here?

Pancakes

Searched around and never saw and knife threads, any knife geeks on here?

jmwills

Geeks with knives.... :huh:   Can't say they interest me.

ikon

I carry a small 2-blade Swiss Army knife with me all the time, for its utility, but other than that I'm not particularly knife-oriented.

Michael Brown

Not into the tactical stuff at all, but love traditional folders.

Pancakes

I have been moving away from the "Tacti-cool" stuff lately, Just got myself a Benchmade 40031 to carry instead of my Griptillian 

jmwills

I carry a small 2-blade Swiss Army knife with me all the time, for its utility, but other than that I'm not particularly knife-oriented.

Same thing for me.  Same blade for the last 20 years.  Why Jim Bowie himself......

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I had a really nice one until it was lost in the woods. Don't remember what it was but it was a little over $100. It was a gift from an enthusiast.

Pancakes

I had a really nice one until it was lost in the woods. Don't remember what it was but it was a little over $100. It was a gift from an enthusiast.

What did it look like?

ImTheTypeOfGuy

It had a black carbon fiber handle. It was a folding style and the blade had a weird shape to it. It was kind of like a rhino horn at the backside of the tip. He said it was to help me clean a deer after he takes me hunting for the first time ever. I told him I would shoot him before I would shoot a defenseless animal. Given I typed that, I should say I have no problems with hunters that eat what they kill, it just isn't my thing.