RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Black iPhone 4S 64GB - Verizon - Clean ESN with Accessories

msawyer91

The missus and I switched to Verizon from AT&T a year ago, and we bit the bullet, paid the ETF and went back to AT&T. I'll spare you the details--we just liked AT&T better. The phone was used for one year and one day.

Anyhow, I've got a 64GB iPhone 4S (black) with lots of accessories listed on eBay for those interested. Bidding is set to start at $250 with a buy it now price of $500. The phone has a clean ESN since our contractual obligation is up and our account with Verizon was always in good standing.

In addition to the iPhone 4S, the following are included:

* Original box, which includes wall plug, charge/sync cable and NEW earbuds -- and documentation, Apple window decals

* Extra blue charge/sync cable

* Blue 12V automobile USB charger

* ZAGG invisible shield case friendly screen protector

* Otterbox case

I see you have some bids!  It will sell but I bet you'll get a ton of bids at the end.  I'm trying to avoid eBay right now due to the selling fee and the paypal fee.  I'll try craigslist to sell it first.  I've got a black 32gig 4S with cases and box.  Almost the same.

Feel the same. Bought a 13" MacBook Pro at a steal, it was pristine. Wife didn't like it and despite all the hype, was

quite disappointed with it. Put it up on EBay and got $175 more than I paid. Well when the old EBay fee

of well over $100 came in my profit was minimal. 

Short story. I'll buy on EBay, but for selling it won't be my first choice anymore.