RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Microsoft Surface RT 64GB w/ case, screen protector and 64GB Micro SDXC

msawyer91

Three months ago I bought a Microsoft Surface RT from Best Buy with grand intentions of doing a ton of Windows RT development. The reality is that it's pretty much sat unused and I've decided to part ways with it. Having a family and a full-time regular job makes it hard to spend tons of time learning a whole new platform.

It's the Surface RT (not the Pro) with the touch keyboard cover. The Surface is the 64GB model, but I added a 64GB Micro SDXC card to it, for a total of 128GB. Also included is the original box, a ZAGG screen protector, carrying case and power adapter.

It's in awesome condition with no damage, and works perfectly. I'd love to see it go to a fellow home server geek like me. :)

I paid $700 + tax for the Surface, plus another $100 for the accessories. I'm asking $475 or best offer on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Microsoft-Surface-RT-64GB-Wi-Fi-10-6in-Black-with-Touch-Cover-/400516715777?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item5d40a81501

So it's an $800 value for $475, or maybe even less. :)

If you're a US buyer and you wind up being the winning buyer, let me know you saw this note and your shipping is free!