RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
xpsking

Anyone tried Poolhd

xpsking

I'm thinking about trying poolhd and wanted to see if anyone else has been running it?

A friend has emailed me a coupon code that gets it for $8 (LaunchSpecial13 for anyone interested), but wanted to see if anyone was using this and figured this would be the place to ask. The only issue is they do not have a WHS add-in, the site says it is coming next week, but it does have a remote manager.

ikon

Never heard of it. Thanks for posting.

ikon

I have posted a feature request in the PoolHD forums. Thanks again for posting about it.

awraynor

Looks like a pretty full featured product out of the chute. Guess we'll see how the execution is.

pcdoc

Looks pretty straight forward.  I will give a try as well just for comparison.

revengineer

Thanks for posting. Although still happy with Drivebender, I ordered a license for my collection of drive extenders. Never now when you might need it and the price is a no-brainer.

ikon

I got a reply to my post about the ability to dynamically dismount and mount pools -- Matt @ PoolHD told me they are working on the ability to automatically detect and mount pools, even ones that are foreign to the system. I replied back asking if the ability to dismount will be part of the Dynamic Pool Detection punch list. I'll post back when he replies.

oj88

Ooooh.. this could give the other pooling solutions a run for their money. And a WHS Add-In is in the works, he says. I'm definitely going to buy one.