RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
cskenney

ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 Links

AndZ

New iLO version 4.62

Version:2.62 (2 Apr 2019)

Fixes

Upgrade Requirement:
Recommended - HPE recommends users update to this version at their earliest convenience.

Resolved an issue where iLO could intermittently cause adapters to lose configuration after updating adapters to newer firmware.

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?sp4ts.oid=5390291&swItemId=MTX_0605845b94a948e19846dd4301&swEnvOid=4184#tab-history

• Like 1

pumek

maybe its not free like ethernet 1gb 2-port 332i adapter firmware

skandal

Nop, it wasn't release yet. But now it is :) 

Go to http://www.hpe.com/support/ilo4 to download it. It has an embedded HTML5 console instead of the .NET one.

scorpi2ok2

I just updated and I have errors now.

When I try to login on ILO I have this error:

iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnostics page.

On Diagnostics page:

Embedded Flash/SD-CARDController firmware revision 2.10.00 Embedded media manager failed initialization

I'm not using the SD card. 

flipper

@scorpi2ok2 I have the same error message: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD   Controller firmware revision 2.10.00 NAND write failure: Media is in a WRITE-PROTECTED state 

I removed the microsd card, still the same error message.

Os Proxmox, with a LSI SAS card. No VM for the moment

schoondoggy
9 hours ago, scorpi2ok2 said:

I just updated and I have errors now.

When I try to login on ILO I have this error:

iLO Self-Test reports a problem with: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD. View details on Diagnostics page.

On Diagnostics page:

Embedded Flash/SD-CARDController firmware revision 2.10.00 Embedded media manager failed initialization

I'm not using the SD card. 

5 hours ago, flipper said:

@scorpi2ok2 I have the same error message: Embedded Flash/SD-CARD   Controller firmware revision 2.10.00 NAND write failure: Media is in a WRITE-PROTECTED state  

I removed the microsd card, still the same error message.

Os Proxmox, with a LSI SAS card. No VM for the moment

I have not had this issue, but I believe you need to format NAND from iLo:

https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c04996097&hprpt_id=HPGL_ALERTS_1913281&jumpid=em_alerts_us-us_Jul16_xbu_all_all_757293_1913281_EnterpriseSolutionsServers_critical__/

pumek
Posted (edited)
On 5/17/2019 at 12:12 AM, skandal said:

Nop, it wasn't release yet. But now it is :) 

Go to http://www.hpe.com/support/ilo4 to download it. It has an embedded HTML5 console instead of the .NET one.

CPU temp readings are corrected?

it was 40*C ilo 2.62 and now its showing around 60*C on my 1260L

and remote console html5 is working on chrome :)

Edited by pumek

flipper

I tried to install a windows server but it fails as it asks for a driver, I guess for the LSI SAS9211-4i  but all the drivers I try don't work. Do I need a driver for any embeded card in th microserver ? I want to install the windows just to do the Ilo update and try to get rid of the ilo error.