RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Microsoft + Best Buy

jmwills

"Microsoft today confirmed that it will open several hundred store-within-a-store locations at Best Buys throughout the United States
and Canada this summer, dramatically increasing its retail footprint and giving customers a chance to go hands-on with Windows devices and phones."

Finally, someone at Redmond woke up.

http://winsupersite.com/mobile-devices/microsoft-best-buy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• jmwills

• ikon

• schoondoggy

After the Samsung Best Buy announcement, I was wondering if Microsoft would be next.

I think it is a great idea.

If you read the article, it says the stores will be staffed with Microsoft Trained Associates and not the walk-in off the street people usually working in Best Buy.  My second career choice is looking better and better......but I'll still hold onto my Wal-Mart greeter application.

It's about time. The Windows section at Best Buy can be quite a mess at times, especially thinking of the Surface devices which look like someone just dumped them on the display table. 

And this is really good for Best Buy who I feared was going out of business. This, along with Samsung, should bolster them.

Yep; go to Best Buy, shop for your new Surface at the MS Storelit and right next to it, cause shopping can make you peckish, get your Gen. Chow Spicy Chicken :D