RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
jmwills

X-Box One PreOrder

axoid

As I understand it, it is the Boxed, physical media versions of the games that people are having issues with when it comes to sharing and selling. Not the digital download versions of the games.

ikon

Wow, that will sure kill the 2nd hand game market. The game makers may think this is a great strategy but I could see it backfiring on them.

ImTheTypeOfGuy

I discovered this weekend you can only download games to one Xbox when downloading mine craft for my son. Holy cow that is ridiculous. I will never buy another unless it has media center. I don't game but if I did it would be on the pa4. I told my wife to tell family to only buy ps3 games now.

ikon

I actually can see it for downloaded games, but for games on a disc that you buy from a store? This is really an imposition on people who want to take a game to a relative's or friend's house. Now they have to take their entire Xone with them? Seriously?

pcdoc

Downloaded games will be able to be shared buy everyone who is on the live account but boxed games that get installed will be a different story that I am sure will change before release day.  As for the pain in downloading, remember you can start playing shortly after the download starts which is not how it is now.