RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
TheTick

Amazon Cloud Player Matching?

TheTick

Anyone out there have a solution when the Amazon Cloud Player doesn't match the song? :angry:

I originally encoded all of my songs in .wma a couple of years back and I've started the automated process of uploading to the cloud player (19278 songs recognized). Unfortunately, that means that I had over 6500 songs not recognized!

So any help would be great appreciated.

awraynor

I am also using Cloud Player. I thought they would upload the song if not eligible for matching?

Music that is not eligible for matching includes songs for which we don't have rights to provide this feature, are not in Amazon's catalog, or are file formats that are not supported. In some cases, this may cause only part of an album's song list to be matched and delivered to your Cloud Player. Songs or albums that are not currently eligible for matching, but are a supported file format, will be uploaded to Amazon Cloud Player instead.

TheTick

That's what I read also, but it doesn't seem that way. Amazon really messed up my music catalog, so I'm debating if I should just delete everything and manually upload the albums one at time. Just trying to see if anyone else had the same issue and if anyone knows of a better way.