RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Run Synology DiskStation on your Microserver.

diehard

I think we can let this topic ride.  I talked with Synology on it last time and CSK was agreeable enough to take the post down.  I would rather folks just buy a great Synology box but also understand that people are going to do what they want to do and we can't stop it.

Hopefully, you guys will see how awesome DSM is and how much better it will run on a Synology box!

• 3 months later...

I think we can let this topic ride.  I talked with Synology on it last time and CSK was agreeable enough to take the post down.  I would rather folks just buy a great Synology box but also understand that people are going to do what they want to do and we can't stop it.

Hopefully, you guys will see how awesome DSM is and how much better it will run on a Synology box!

Agreed, and am really enjoying my new DS1513+ upgraded the internal  2GB 1066 ram  to a 4GB 1333  its been running  8 days now, solid performer.  ( only regret, I should have bought the DS183+ :) )

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Just discovered this thread, i have downloaded your files but i have some questions did you also made a 4.3 version?

Can you share some info about how its working, is it running stable, is everything working, downsides, etc?

Thanks,

Tito