RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Samsung and Intel invest in ‘Anticipation Engine’ start-up company

schoondoggy

How is taking my spoken words and processing the data any different from "listening" to my conversations?  Seems like it could be an illegal wire tap.....who is to say that the government won't ask to process all the "data" looking for trends or keywords to track terrorism?

Where is my tin foil helmet??????

Are you guys saying that since your cloud email is monitored/searched and aggregated to target information to you that your voice transmissions are open game too?

Are you guys saying that since your cloud email is monitored/searched and aggregated to target information to you that your voice transmissions are open game too?

Just like Google had to tell people they where going to read your email, a phone company would need to tell you they where going to monitor your calls.

When I first posted this piece I was not thinking of the personal privacy concerns, I was thinking more from a business point of view. Think about a call center, that already records calls for training purposes, by monitoring the conversation they could start loading info to the support persons screen to help resolve the issue. There are many positive uses for this technology.

Yep, the same old story: the more a technology can be used for good, the more it can be used for evil.

• Like 1