RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HSS Meetup 2013 - Sept 21st - Indy

cskenney

Just got my Reservation In -- arrive 9/20 depart 9/22

Ground Floor (well, at least I asked for the ground floor :) )

Will have to call in a couple of weeks when the Hotel has generated the Group Code to get the reduced Rate but for now the AAA rate is $119.

Looking forward to finally meeting Jim :)

John...how will know what you look like?  

I can confirm that we can now offer a Home Storage track and a Windows 8 Device track.  I need
RSVP's to make this happen though!  I have a couple of verbal RSVP's from some guys that will really make this a great meetup.

Start planning today guys!

I'm also taking sponsorship.  If you or your company would like to
sponsor a portion of this meetup please get in touch with me. Use the PM
system here or simply email@homeservershow.com.  I have sponsorships open for lunch, breakfast, The Average Guy.tv, and a main show sponsor.  Please contact me and we can talk.

September 21st, 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana

Holiday Inn Express, 9791 North by Northeast Blvd, Fishers, IN 46037

Registration Link:  http://hss2013.eventbrite.com/

Here are some photos from last year.  http://sdrv.ms/13oY59g

• 3 weeks later...

I've signed up. Is there a group code for the discount on the hotel? Thanks!

Mark and anyone else wondering the same thing.....Dave has a block of rooms set up at the Holiday Inn Express , with reduced room rates. Just call the hotel to set this up.

Dave correct me if I'm wrong about this.   :rolleyes:

Yes, just call and tell them you are with the meeting on Saturday.  If you have trouble just let me know and I'll call them.  Book the room though, I can get the correct rate for you.

Both last night on Home Server Show and tonight on Home Tech I mentioned that I will be in Iowa City on September 19th and it sounds like there might be enough in the area to do a quick meetup there as I am making my way to Indy.  Anyone in the area that would want to join us?  You can DM me or send me an email at jim@theAverageGuy.tv.

Mark and anyone else wondering the same thing.....Dave has a block of rooms set up at the Holiday Inn Express , with reduced room rates. Just call the hotel to set this up.

Dave correct me if I'm wrong about this.   :rolleyes:

I called the Holiday Inn Express and they updated my reservation and reduced my hotel bill by $70. I guess more drinking money ;).

Thanks Dave.