RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HSS Meetup 2013 - Sept 21st - Indy

cskenney

I bet we could open up a spot for a demo.  VF you bringing a flatscreen?  I bought a license and need a tutorial!

@VF. Anyone going to do a demo of the product, could help sell some copies.

I bet we could open up a spot for a demo.  VF you bringing a flatscreen?  I bought a license and need a tutorial!

I'm hoping to have my HTPC rebuilt prior to the meetup. I want to bring it down with a monitor and do some general MC / MyMovies demos along with RecordedTVHD. Hell , we will have Mark at the meetup , I bet I could talk him into doing a demo. He knows alot more about the software than I do , he wrote it.   :P

My plans to come to the meet up had it a road block when I was diagnosed with cancer in June.  However, today I received great news that it has not spread to the lymph nodes and therefore, not spread.  This means my plans are BACK ON to come to the meet up.  I plan to book my room this weekend, hope you guys left me a spot!

• Like 1

OMG GA, what fantastic news!!! I'm really happy for you. We've had a fair bit of cancer in my family so I know what a relief news like this can be.

That's awesome Mike.  Great news that we get to see you at the Meetup but even better news about your tests.  Congrats and see you in September!

My plans to come to the meet up had it a road block when I was diagnosed with cancer in June.  However, today I received great news that it has not spread to the lymph nodes and therefore, not spread.  This means my plans are BACK ON to come to the meet up.  I plan to book my room this weekend, hope you guys left me a spot!

Right on man. I had spinal cancer years ago and know how good news can help a ton. Godspeed.

That is great news. I will be praying for good news on the remaining cancer as well.

WoW!

Great news Mike!!

Take care of yourself and we will see you in September!!

:D

I'm hoping to have my HTPC rebuilt prior to the meetup. I want to bring it down with a monitor and do some general MC / MyMovies demos along with RecordedTVHD. Hell , we will have Mark at the meetup , I bet I could talk him into doing a demo. He knows alot more about the software than I do , he wrote it.   :P

I'd love to do a demo!

@HSS-Dave

Any idea if there will be a TV or projector there for use?