RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Cable cutting Antenna

TheGuy

For those looking for an attic antenna or something small enough to hide in an apartment setting, I just wanted you to be aware of this great find.

http://www.gomohu.com/

Works perfectly,

Here are some technical info:

The Sky HDTV Antenna offers a completely new take on the traditional rooftop or attic mounted antenna. Weighing in at only 3 pounds, the Sky is a powerful, amplified antenna solution that was developed from research for the United States military. The antenna design is innovative. The Sky HDTV is a multidirectional device and does not have to be constantly readjusted for optimal signal strength.

The Sky is small, powerful, and unique. With the ability to provide uncompressed HD broadcast to multiple televisions in a home with a range of 60 miles, users will not have to settle with a large, bulky or expensive rooftop-mounted antenna. The Sky's unique design allows it to be easily mounted in an attic where other antennas are simply too large.

The Sky features a tightly integrated low noise state-of-the-art digital amplifier to increase the signal range and improve the quality of the HD broadcast signals. The amplifier is powered via a USB port or with the included power cube.

Product Dimensions: 21 in x 1 in x 9 in.

Connector: 75 ohm F connector

Pattern: Multidirectional reception

Gain: 15 dB

in case you were looking for a solution...

So do you have this antenna or do you work for them? I am just curious if you have experience with it.

So do you have this antenna or do you work for them? I am just curious if you have experience with it.

This made me Lol. Thought same thing.

Yeah, when recommending a product so strongly I think it's important to declare if you have any affiliation with the company or not.

Guest no-control

Regardless of his endorsements. I've tried the leaf, while this might be great if you live within 25-30 miles of the source. It pretty much sucks for anyone else. It failed to pick up all but 1 channel for me.

Regardless of his endorsements. I've tried the leaf, while this might be great if you live within 25-30 miles of the source. It pretty much sucks for anyone else. It failed to pick up all but 1 channel for me.

How far from the broadcast towers were you located?  The leafs says it's for up to 35 miles.  Terrain and building construction can make a difference.

If my cable wasn't included in our HOA dues, I'd go this route in a NY Minute...still might just for a trial.

Guest no-control

How far from the broadcast towers were you located?  The leafs says it's for up to 35 miles.  Terrain and building construction can make a difference.

Yeah that was the point I was trying to make who lives that close to the towers? Wasn't crapping the OP just saying unless the tower is down the street from you it isn't going to work well. This cheapo POS was great until recently when I needed to upgrade to this after moving for line of sight issues. That monoprice one is small enough that all but the most anal of prop managers should be fine with it.