RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Getting to the Web interface for my RocketRaid 622

up7500

I have Windows Server 2012 Essentials installed with My Movies to use as a machine to rip all of our movies and then move the card and array to my HTPC.  I installed a Rocket Raid 622 card to use with my SansDisk external enclosure.  When I try to access the web management console I get a certificate error, I click on continue to the website, and then I get the certificate error page again without the option to continue. 

What I have already tried, I have already turned off IE ESC.  I have tried reaching the site by using localhost:7402 and myservername:7402.  I have added a rule for port 7402 to the windows firewall.  I have made localhost a trusted site.

Any help would be appreiciated.

As far as I can tell no certificate available.  From all the other threads I looked concerning the issue with Rocket Raid cards clicking contiue to the website should work.  I am beginning to wonder what might be different in 2012 from 2011 to cause this issue.  Most of the other posts I found had to deal with 2011.

Download the latest version of the management software from the HIghpoint web site. The newest software works without the certificate errors... As a workaround you can always use firefox or chrome portable

v2.1.1.12.0601 is the latest WebGUI management software:

http://www.highpoint-tech.com/BIOS_Driver/GUI/win/WebGUI_Win-v2.1.1.12.0601.zip

Edited by marky9074