RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Unguided

HP N54L Microserver $249.99 after rebate

cskenney

thanks Chris. I wondered where the post went.

No problem.  We have been encouraging people to watch our Deals forum for notice when stuff like this is on sale.  I couldn't get your post moved fast enough and someone else created a post in the Deals forum so I just combined them.

Thanks for letting everyone know especially since this was a Shell Shocker deal and there was a short window of opportunity.

Unguided

No problem. I will remember to post in the deals section of the forums in the future.

Dave

Had I not just purchased a Surface Pro I think I would finally pull the trigger! Dang.

Rebate Link.

http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/Newegg/HP59-107-921_47065Mar25Mar2513ll97.pdf

Rebate is only for 3/25/13. It's a Visa PrePaid card for $50 so you can spend virtually anywhere.

You must postmark the rebate form prior to 30 days of purchase.

Joe_Miner

It's a nice little box!

cskenney

I give the rebate cards to my wife to use at the local Walmart or Target so she feels like she was part of the purchase!  Or, at least recouping some of the cash I spent!

Joe_Miner

We use them at Meijer :) -- of course Dave has a Fry's near him where he could use the rebate cards :)

Edited by Joe_Miner

ikon

Had I not just purchased a Surface Pro

Aha. So you've joined the dark side. Welcome :) I just got my wife her Surface Pro 128 last Friday.

LoneWolf

NewEgg has a Shell Shocker deal on the N54L Microserver for $299.99 and you get a $50 gift card with order.

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-59-107-921-_-03252013_1

I ordered one; I'll be putting its 2GB of memory in my N40L to upgrade it to 4GB and selling off the N40L; I don't think I'll lose a lot on my investment.

ikon

If those kind of prices ever come to Canada, I likely will be in too, but not at 100+ more $.

jmwills

NewEgg has a Shell Shocker deal on the N54L Microserver for $299.99 and you get a $50 gift card with order.

http://www.newegg.com/Special/ShellShocker.aspx?cm_sp=ShellShocker-_-59-107-921-_-03252013_1

I ordered one; I'll be putting its 2GB of memory in my N40L to upgrade it to 4GB and selling off the N40L; I don't think I'll lose a lot on my investment.

PM me about the N40L...could be interested.  At the right price.

Only 30 minutes left to pull the trigger on this bad boy.  Decisions, decisions,......