RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Joe_Miner

It's Baaccckkkkk -- $239.99 N54L at NewEgg

ikon

9 days isn't too bad. I've waited longer from the USA to Canada.

BTW, jmwills, Goooooooooooooooood morning PAK-EEE-STANNNNN! :D

Joe_Miner

They put this deal back up this morning after taking it down yesterday around 6pm.

$289.99 HP ProLiant G7 Server System AMD Turion II Model Neo N54L 2GB 704941-01 -- Price is again $339.99 which drops to $289.99 after $50 MIR

EDIT: See next post below for an additional $50 off instantly to reduce the price to $239.99.

I'm in.  Promo Code AFNJ0379

$150 off list plus free shipping -- can't pass it up!  

Now I need to work on my story when this box arrives at the front door...................

schoondoggy

I'm in.  Promo Code AFNJ0379

$150 off list plus free shipping -- can't pass it up!  

Now I need to work on my story when this box arrives at the front door...................

my story will go something like, 'but honey when the N36L and N40L found out they had a sibling,,,,,,who am I to keep a family apart?' That may distract her long enough to get it into the basement.

ikon

Perhaps it's time to give her a gift certificate to a day spa for the day it arrives :ph34r: 

Jason

It's $389 now with $50 MIR?

cskenney

It's $389 now with $50 MIR?

Nope.  It's still $339.99 right now.  The code above takes another $50 off instantly to get you down to $289.99.  $50MIR takes you down to $239.99.

I finally gave in to the pressure.

Jason

I missed the newegg HP ProLiant g7 deal for $239. Am crushed. Hope they run it again. I don't even need one but I'm getting one for a test box.

EDIT: I tried to get Newegg to honor the $50 off promo code today without success.  What is the correct USB 3.0 card model and remote access card to bundle with this N54L?  I want to make a wish list for future.  Thanks.

Edited by Jason

cskenney

I missed the newegg HP ProLiant g7 deal for $239. Am crushed. Hope they run it again. I don't even need one but I'm getting one for a test box.

EDIT: I tried to get Newegg to honor the $50 off promo code today without success.  What is the correct USB 3.0 card model and remote access card to bundle with this N54L?  I want to make a wish list for future.  Thanks.

USB 3.0 card discussion found here

and remote access card discussion found here

Joe_Miner

Great links Chris -- Hope you & Dave don't mind that I copied your links to the "useful microserver links" page.

Thanks cskenney.  Now I just have to wait for the N54L deal to cycle back around :(

Newegg does cycle thru their deals -- be sure to follow them on Twitter and subscribe to their daily deals news blast (or whatever they call it) and set up multiple price alerts for the things you're following

Patience is a virtue

my story will go something like, 'but honey when the N36L and N40L found out they had a sibling,,,,,,who am I to keep a family apart?' That may distract her long enough to get it into the basement.

That might work better than saying "Happy Birthday" even though her Birthday is next month :)