RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

HP ProLiant G7 Server N54L $299.19 at Newegg after rebate incl. bonus USB3 dock

cskenney

Today's Newegg deals list the HP ProLiant G7 Server System AMD Turion II Model N54L 2GB

Its' $387.99 then apply promo code EMCYTZT3082 for 10% off plus $50 rebate gets it down to $299.19.

This beats the previous deal on the N54L but its not as good as we have seen for the N40L.

If you are itching to get a N54L this is the best deal I have seen so far in the US.

EDIT

Chris:  you should note that the Newegg deal on the N54L includes a free HighPoint RocketStor 5122B Dual-Dedicated 5Gb/s USB 3.0 2.5"/3.5" Smart Backup Storage Dock which is an $80 or $90 value depending on how you look at it.

Edited by cskenney
Added more info

Nice Catch!  -- Just saw that deal myself while looking thru Newegg's Flyer today.  Best N54L Deal I've seen!

That looks like a pretty expensive drive toaster. Being RR it probably does some other stuff, but what do you really need a drive toaster to do anyway.

I was thinking why do I need a USB3 toaster....then I would need to buy a USB3 PCI card for at least one of my machines so I could use it.  It's a vicious cycle!

That kind of logic will lead you into buying another HDD to put in that toaster!   Pass......although it is a good deal for the first time buyer.