RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Sign in to follow this  
Unguided

Perhaps a useful website.

Unguided

Hello all. I was looking for information on the N40L and stumbled upon this website. I hope this can help someone with some useful information. If it is found useful, perhaps joe_miner can add it to his list of useful links. Here is the link: http://n40l.wikia.com/wiki/HP_MicroServer_N40L_Wiki

Cheers

jmwills

He can probably correct anything in there that needs it!  Thanks for the link.

Joe_Miner

Hello all. I was looking for information on the N40L and stumbled upon this website. I hope this can help someone with some useful information. If it is found useful, perhaps joe_miner can add it to his list of useful links. Here is the link: http://n40l.wikia.com/wiki/HP_MicroServer_N40L_Wiki

Cheers

Thanks Unguided. I actually have a link on the links page to that Wiki but I had linked to the OS page of the Wiki -- When the Forum is fixed I'll change the link to the WiKi to its Home Page. That's a really great Wiki -- I hope a lot of folks take time to look thru it. Thanks for the Link!

Unguided

Thanks Unguided. I actually have a link on the links page to that Wiki but I had linked to the OS page of the Wiki -- When the Forum is fixed I'll change the link to the WiKi to its Home Page. That's a really great Wiki -- I hope a lot of folks take time to look thru it. Thanks for the Link!

Glad to be able to help. God knows you guys have helped me enough.