RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Clarification of DVDFab Lifetime Subscription

PCEddie

I am looking into purchasing DVDFab DVD Ripper software and noticed a price for lifetime subscription. I have sent a email to DVDFab but I also want to post the question on the form as well. Does the DVDFab lifetime subscription cover future software upgrades to a new version of the software?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• awraynor

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• PCEddie

• ikon

Don't know about that product, but I use AnyDVD and CloneDVD from Slysoft. Their lifetime subscriptions includes

lifetime updates and they are frequent too, great products.

I will look into SlySoft. I am looking at their web site and see AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD. I want to backup my DVDs to my WHS so I can play them on Plex and other media players. Will AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD work for me?

Buy AnyDVD HD as it allows you to copy your DVD's and Blu-Rays. Also, I could have swore I heard Jim indicated he used DVDFab and he mentioned it was free?

My vote is for AnyDVDHD too. You are almost bound to want to rip a Blu-Ray at some point in the future. I bought the Forever Update license.

AnyDVD and MyMovies on WHS 2011 is a thing of beauty. Collection management with MyMovies with all that metadata and more. I have all the slysoft and mymovies products, love them all. My jailbroken atv2 plays the dvd folder rips perfectly.

AnyDVD and MyMovies on WHS 2011 is a thing of beauty. Collection management with MyMovies with all that metadata and more. I have all the slysoft and mymovies products, love them all. My jailbroken atv2 plays the dvd folder rips perfectly.

Same here. I just My MOvies allowed you to strip adds and other features you don't want.