RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
Guest no-control

Get Office 2013 Pro + for $10

Mr_Smartepants

*Edit

The HUP is a great employee benefit and if your organization offers it then you should definitely take advantage of the program.

My point is that by using someone else's program code, you are violating that organizations' agreement with Microsoft.

Guest no-control

OJ88 is right. The program code is tied to the organization that has a contract with Microsoft. If you don't work for that organization then you are violating the terms of the agreement.

The program code that I used to buy mine yesterday was different from the one in the first post because my organization is different (USAF) and the requirements were different (email: *@us.af.mil).

The fact that this program code requires a hotmail acct may indicate that the program code is possibly for Microsoft employees only.

Because this program code is now out in the wild, I wouldn't be surprised if M$ invalidate the code and reissue it to the contracted organization with a stern warning.

As with everything on the internet, your mileage may vary. ;)

Never said he was wrong...didn't think it required so much discussion :rolleyes:

ikon

Talked to death

You win the award for the most creative edit of the week :D