RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

SALE: Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM001 135$ / NETGEAR WNDR4500 N900 150$

Jamr

Here are two great products I thought if anyone was interested in them.

One is the Seagate 3TB HD. The other is the Netgear is the NETGEAR WNDR4500 N900

Here are the links at Newegg.

http://www.newegg.co..._-22148844-L04A

Here is promo code + $15 off w/ promo code EMCJHHN23, ends 12/26

http://www.newegg.co..._-33122435-L05D

If you live in CA, you can open a resale business account at Newegg business you can get it with no taxes here.

If you live in CA, you can open a resale business account at Newegg business you can get it with no taxes here.

Uh, isn't that illegal unless you're, you know, actually reselling stuff?

Uh, isn't that illegal unless you're, you know, actually reselling stuff?

In CA...

Only if you do not claim it on your taxes. I am not promoting tax evasion.

BTW, In CA If you buy things out of state and not pay taxes on them and not claim it on your taxes? That is also tax evasion.

I am only informing that Newegg has a business site for tax free sales. If you a home office you can legally write it off.

Edited by J Miller (Jamr)

Hmmm, in Ontario, Canada, if you buy something that is not intended for resale by you, then you have to pay taxes on it. If you have a home office you can write stuff off, but you still have to pay the taxes on that stuff up front.

Wow! I bought the same Seagate drive from the egg on the 23rd of last month for $89.99 with free shipping.

BTW Michael, is your avatar image supposed to represent the story of your life? :)

BTW Michael, is your avatar image supposed to represent the story of your life? :)

That image was the result of a 30 yard chip shot, from a couple of years ago, that would have won a bunch of cash had it went in. Essentially, I guess it is pretty much the story. :(

That image was the result of a 30 yard chip shot, from a couple of years ago, that would have won a bunch of cash had it went in. Essentially, I guess it is pretty much the story. :(

Yup; that's what I was getting at. :)