• Dave

• tbowland

• axoid

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

Have you received the beta yet???
I'm anxious to see how v1.0 works.
You'll let us know right?
Ted

I thought I would post my comments here just to hear what other people thought as well:

Bill,
I've been wanting an app like this for a long time. I really like that fact that you're not creating a sub folder for each podcasts. It's so annoying when you link media center to a podcasts folder from the zune software or itunes and you have to open 30 different sub folders just to find the one new podcast.

The only issue I can see so far is that it would be nice to have a working directory for downloads and then move the file to the desired directory after it's been completely downloaded. That way you're not trying to play a file in mid download.

thanks so much for creating this!
-Scott

Thanks Scott,

And your welcome.

I have an idea in mind that will take care of that issue. I'll try to get an update out over the weekend.

I glad you like it,
Bill

Bill has allowed me to post some screen shots of the new Add-In. It's on the front page of the blog right now. http://homeservershow.com/new-windows-home-server-add-in-for-downloading-podcasts.html

I would enjoy seeing the feedback here in the forums on how testing is going. Thanks for your work Bill. This is an Add-In that has been needed in the community.

What is the advantage of this add-in over using itunes or Zune? Unfortunately I use itunes and I have it downloading all my podcasts, music, movies, etc to my server.