RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Crash Plan Deal to Check Out

Joe_Miner

Well looks like my decision was made. I was researching online backup solutions. Crashplan was in my list. I was hoping for something in canada that I could send in a hard drive for my initial backup but nothing came up. Crashplan only does this in the US. I will just have to start with most critical and add as I go along. This is going to be a painful process when I only have 2MB up.

Thanks for the information.

Just in time for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Code 42 Software Inc. is offering savings between 100 and 42 percent on a one-year online backup subscription.

Starting at 6:00 a.m. CST on November 23, 2012, you can purchase one year of online backup to CrashPlan Central (Individual Unlimited or Family Unlimited plans) for 100 percent off! That’s right: get our award-winning online backup solution absolutely FREE!

But act fast; the earlier you buy, the more you save!

Here’s how it works:Starting at 6:00AM CST on Friday, the discount will be 100 percent off the retail price of one-year Family and Individual Unlimited plans. Every two hours, the discount will gradually decrease in savings until it reaches 42% at 2:00PM CST on Monday, November 26. The discount will remain at 42% until 11:59PM CST on the 26th.

If you’re not a CrashPlan customer yet, don’t put it off another day! Visit our CrashPlan Black Friday sale for more details, and get ready for big-time savings on your new backup service!

Limit one plan per person/household/credit card. Previous CrashPlan purchasers are not eligible. Multiple orders will be cancelled.

Was going to try it under a different e-mail account and get the family plan, but see the household/credit card limitation.

Oh well, pretty much everything is on my main desktop anyway already backed up.