WHS2011 with iTunes and AppleTV

Static

OK Guys,

I now have the Microserver up and running with the following all installed:-

WHS 2011

iTunes

Quicktime

iHomesever

DrivePool (working but still playing with this)

These all seem to be working fine ... however my Apple TV isn't seeing the server version of iTunes. The only computer that it's seeing is my iMac that I've always had. Apple TV has a message that only those computers with Home sharing will connect. I have already done this but no luck ... Any suggestions ?

Thanks

OK Guys,

I now have the Microserver up and running with the following all installed:-

WHS 2011

iTunes

Quicktime

iHomesever

DrivePool (working but still playing with this)

These all seem to be working fine ... however my Apple TV isn't seeing the server version of iTunes. The only computer that it's seeing is my iMac that I've always had. Apple TV has a message that only those computers with Home sharing will connect. I have already done this but no luck ... Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Have you always had this issue. iTunes 10.7 has broken home sharing therefore you library will not show up. My aggravation factor with 10.7 is beyond words as it has broken several things. If this is a recent problem, wait a couple of weeks till they release 11. If you have always had this, check your setting in iTunes and make that each system is name differently and it is not using the same library. If you hare sharing the same library from two system only one will show up.

I'm using iCloud with my Apple TV as I store my most favorite music there and streaming to the ATV works great.

I do use ATV Flash Black with my ATV and it is awesome with my DVD rips from my WHS 2011. It chugs a little

when I direct it at the folder with a few hundred rips, but playback is flawless.

Ok ... looks like it's all ok now. So ... Now to load all the data up ... a long road ahead ... but so data cleansing first I guess.