RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Kansas City Meetup at the Microsoft Store - Dec 1, 2012 with Jim

jcollison

I mentioned it on the show last week but now it is official. I will be in the Kansas City Microsoft Store, Saturday afternoon, December 1st. I have two presentations to do on Windows 8 and SkyDrive. One at Noon and the other at 3pm. Also going to podcast live from the store at 5pm and working on some interviews with the store manager. If you are in the area and can join me, let me know here. We will do a mini meetup early or late depending on who can show up. Maybe I can even get Microsoft to come up with a few giveaways?

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=microsoft+store+kansas+city&hl=en&fb=1&gl=us&hq=microsoft+store&hnear=0x87c0f75eafe99997:0x558525e66aaa51a2,Kansas+City,+MO&cid=0,0,17854086493580580497&t=h&z=16

I mentioned it on the show last week but now it is official. I will be in the Kansas City Microsoft Store, Saturday afternoon, December 1st. I have two presentations to do on Windows 8 and SkyDrive. One at Noon and the other at 3pm. Also going to podcast live from the store at 5pm and working on some interviews with the store manager. If you are in the area and can join me, let me know here. We will do a mini meetup early or late depending on who can show up. Maybe I can even get Microsoft to come up with a few giveaways?

https://maps.google....580497&t=h&z=16

Would love to go -- it's only 5-6 hrs straight shot across I-74/US36 to I-35. I can only be a "maybe" at the moment -- my grandson and his family are due to get here the 1st or the 2nd that weekend -- Kathy will have a list of things for me to clean/fix before they get here.

Do you think you might be doing this again in KC in the near future?

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to be there only about 2 hours away, listen to you guys all the time. Good chance to check out the surrface and get some Christmas shopping done.