RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

IndyLux is going to St. Louis!

IndyLux

Hello everyone. As some of you may have heard on show 81, I am finishing up medical school in the next couple of months and just found out where I matched for residency. I am very pleased to announce that I'll be training as a pediatrician at St. Louis Children's Hospital (Wash U)!

I look forward to moving to St. Louis and doing my best to remain an active member of the Home Server Show Podcast as long as I am able.

Do any of you live in the St. Louis area? Or have you lived there in the past?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ebkayes

• IndyLux

• MRL_WHS

• Removed

Congrats. Sounds like a great program. Pedes is a great choice. Tough, but also very rewarding.

Congratulations Chris. Does this mean your username will be changing to LouieLux?

I am amazed at the cross section of society that is involved in this hobby. Good luck to you and your family.

Congrats and goodbye. Hopefully you will have enough time to say high once a month.

I have never lived there but know enough to stay west of the river. Unless of course you like the rough crowd.

Thanks fellas! This isn't goodbye -- you're still stuck with me for the time being. Residency work may disrupt my regularity on the show, but I'll make it a priority to record each with with the crew. There are still lots of exciting things on the horizon for our beloved home servers and I'll be there to cover them.

Congratulations. While completing my P.A. program I had a chance to work with
many fine peds and med/peds residents. One cannot appreciate the requirements
of residency until you have seen how demanding it can be.

Nice work, congrats......!
I think it is incredible you have been able to keep up with WHS Show every week and go through Med School.
Have Fun.
See (hear) you on the WHSS
Ted

Congratulation,

I spent the first 20 years of my life in St. Louis.

My father (May his memory be a blessing) was a doctor at the Wash U med school and served as President of the BCJ Medical Society for years.

IndyLux you could not have found a better place to do a residency.

I just moved my mother form St. Louis to Duluth, MN

Good luck on the move! My guess is you start July 1? PM if you have questions about where to live in the area.

Ethan