edamiga1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Drashna Jaelre

• jmwills

• ikon

Just remember, unless they want to buy more, most people are limited to 7GB on Skydrive. With other stuff they keep there, space could become a problem.

USB drive seems to best option for home videos. Certainly can't see putting them on YouTube.

I am thinking that since all of the applications and OS are easily recoverable, it might be simpliest to just make sure that the data is backed up.

Why don`t you just manually map network drives on your SurfaceRT to the WHS shares, and then store all your data on the WHS?

The scheduled backups you already have setup on the WHS will then take care of things.

Why don`t you just manually map network drives on your SurfaceRT to the WHS shares, and then store all your data on the WHS?

The scheduled backups you already have setup on the WHS will then take care of things.

Surface RT is built to be mobile. If you have to be home to get to your content you defeat the purpose.

Surface RT is built to be mobile. If you have to be home to get to your content you defeat the purpose.

Yeah. Backing up to WHS makes sense to me, but not storing all your data only on WHS. I certainly would want some of my data with me when I go out.