RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

Farewell Diehard

Dave

John mentioned his departure from The Home Server Show Podcast very quickly on episode 199 and the official announcement will air on episode 200. It wasn't that long ago that Chris Lux said farewell on episode 100. Speaking of, you can catch that episode here. It has a lot of great out takes with John that you should listen to even if you have heard them before it's a great listen. They start around the 1 hour mark.

It was a joy to have John on the podcast for such a long time. It will be sad to see him go but I hope we can talk him into coming back on the show from time to time. John is an endless enthusiast that we all learned from and he always managed to lighten the mood for recording. That certainly helped during some of the dark days of Windows Home Server. John, thank you. Your wit and wisdom will be missed.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImTheTypeOfGuy

• pcdoc

• jmwills

• ikon

That is terrible news. Sorry to hear that he is leaving us. I think I speak for everyone, we will miss his knowledge and humor on the HSS as well as the forums. Who can forget "My Eye".

John thank you so much for the help you have given me in the forums over the years. You will be missed.

BIll

John you will be missed. I echo ikon and hope you are moving to greener pastures. I also hope we'll still see you in these forums.

I've been on one BYOB podcast with John and enjoyed that as well as his input, intuitiveness, and generally being a nice guy. His input from his multiple sources will be missed.

Oh...can I have the Dremel?