RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

iphone..."its crap"

ImTheTypeOfGuy

Stealing a couple words Dave used on a few shows after the death of....well, it doesn't really matter for this post.

My facebook post tonight...

Calendar in Outlook shows I am booked from 9 AM til 5 PM tomorrow except for one 30 minute window. Calendar on iphone shows I am free all day. Should I be upset that this crappy phone doesn't work or should I be happy and use my phone as an excuse for not attending meetings. ; )

Either way, Windows Phone 8 can't get here fast enough.

I am assuming you have IOS6 now. I think there was a problem noted about it not playing nicely with Exchange.

I am assuming you have IOS6 now. I think there was a problem noted about it not playing nicely with Exchange.

I hadn't heard that but the same problem existed on iOS5, except it would miss only one or two meetings a week and not wipe out an entire day. Either way, having an iphone has just confirmed my suspician that apple sucks and has problems just like every other OS. However, if you listen to the fans of apple you are lead to believe it s perfect.

Sorry, I think I may be getting perturbed about all the apple love and Windows hate, when Windows is just as good if not better.

So what you're saying is that it was completely tested and fully ready for release. I guess Apple employees/testers never use a calendar to keep track of meetings. They proabably all have perfect recall and don't need calendars :wacko:

My wife received her iPhone 5 today, after a few minutes with it I still like my 2 year old Droid X better.

I would so give a Windows Phone a chance, but a required app will not be developed for Win8 Phone.

Guess it may be a SIII for me?

My wife received her iPhone 5 today, after a few minutes with it I still like my 2 year old Droid X better.

I would so give a Windows Phone a chance, but a required app will not be developed for Win8 Phone.

Guess it may be a SIII for me?

I cannot wait for Windows Phone 8 to come out. Please Verizon, don't let me down.

I got the Galaxy S III a couple of weeks ago and LOVE it. Even with widgets on every home screen, a live wallpaper, watching video podcast on it for a couple of hours and many other things, I still have 40% battery after more than 12 hours! The thing is really fast and the predictive text is crazy good. I can type on this thing almost as fast as I could on my old Blackberry, which I still consider the king of e-mail. Have not used the swipe method yet, but my kids do and I think they are faster than what the Blackberry could do. Also, love the little things like it knowing when I am looking at the screen and not timing it out or requiring me to touch it to stay on.

The size if perfect for me also. Some may not like a phone this big, but to me the iPhone looks like a joke when next to the Galaxy S III.