RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)

PC Monitor Software

Bootdisk

Just wanted to share an absolute GREAT piece of software for all the WHS users out there who are not familiar with it.

It is called PC MONITOR. It does exactly that. Monitors your PC or server or whatever Windows (Linux or MAC as well) machine you install it on.

You download a small agent to run on your monitored machine. You then install the client software on another PC, IOS device, Android or Windows phone.

It even has an agent for Windows 8 metro interface. You can monitor up to 3 machines for free. They have lots of add-ins you can install (not free).

It is so handy and convenient to be able to check my WHS from practically anywhere.

You can check CPU, processes, temps and even install updates if you like.

Check it out here: http://mobilepcmonitor.com/

Have fun!!

I was not TROLLING anything. I was simply trying to share a new piece of software I thought may be helpful to the HSS community.

IKON and PcDoc: Thanks for the support.

In defense....there should have been a disclaimer, IMO but anyone who comes and offers a decent product for a decent price, bring 'em on.

I was with NoControl on this one -- 1st Post we don't learn anything about BootDisk -- just that he has this great SW we should all try?

I would be interested in what kind of WHS setup BootDisk has and how long he has used WHS.