RESET Forums (homeservershow.com)
fblittle

MediaFire Cloud Storage 50GB Free

fblittle

I was looking for a place to upload my photos to keep them safe, so I googled the best storage for photos and I got the top 10 places. So I checked them out and found one of them was MediaFire. I signed up and got 50 GB of free storage, no strings attached. I thought the 25 GB I got from Microsoft was great, this is twice as much. They even have a upload tool to use to upload multiple files and folders.

Just thought some would want to know if there was 50 GB out there for free.

ikon

Do you know what the terms are re: ownership of content you upload to them?

jcollison

I will add it to the Cloud Storage Know It Guyde! Thanks for the tip!

http://theaverageguy...survival-guide/

You know that they have time limits on how long you can store your files for the free plan?

ikon

There's always going to be a catch. If it seems to good to be..... (fill in the blanks) :)

Ammar
MediaFire is one of the best name in Cloud Storage Industry. It provides the best offer by offering 50GB free cloud storage. I have never seen that much of free storage from any other Cloud Storage services. Also provides best features like Online collaboration, Remote Access also it is SSL encrypted. Although there are other best Cloud Storage services who offers free cloud storage space like Google Drive, SOS Online but MediaFire is unmatched with more or less features.